Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to school for real this time

Ok, so tomorrow is actually my first day of classes. My schedule's pretty killer with 4 lab courses within a total of 7 courses. I'm in class/lab for over 30 hours every week. Oddly enough, I'm pretty excited to be back in school. I think summer was wonderful, but school has its place in my heart as well.
These past few days were frosh week here at uni and I played a special role in them. I was a "plant" in a frosh group, an upper year pretending to be a frosh in order to make sure the frosh were comfortable and having fun. It was a blast to pretend to be a froshie, but it made me realize how much I have changed since I was a frosh last year. I feel much older and wiser and am glad to pass on my little tidbits of knowledge to my frosh group. All the frosh I met were nervous but happy to be at university, and I tried to add just a little more enthusiasm to all the frosh I met. It was a great time.
Here's hoping everything starts well.

No comments:

Post a Comment