Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to school!

So, this upcoming week is Frosh week at University, then it's back to school. My schedule is pretty killer (4 labs, ugh) but I am still pretty pumped. All the froshies are moving in and I'm all moved into my new place, so things are pretty awesome.
One thing that's not as awesome is the fact that I lack internet in my new place and will lack it until the 14th of this month. The void in my life is surprising. I didn't realize that the internet was such an integral part of my day. However, this has had a nice side effect, being that I have been spending more time with my friends and going out to experience the world. I went rock climbing, saw a movie (The Final Destination IN 3-D!) and just had fun. Oh, and the movie was fun, but silly. My friend wanted to see me scared and he just got "mildly disgusted."
Just stealing internets from campus for now.
Plus, now I have a valid excuse for not posting more often.
This comic pretty much sums it up.
Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment