Friday, October 8, 2010

OMG THANKSGIVING WUT?

So...

Thanksgiving kind of snuck up on me this year. Everyone was talking about going home for Thanksgiving and I was just like, "Oh yeah, I should make plans." I didn't realize it was so early this year. I'm from the States, so I'm used to the end of November being Thanksgiving. In Canada, it's usually in the middle of October. It really threw me for a loop.

Anyways,  I now have a glorious long weekend to visit my grandparents and study for midterms. I'm just glad I was able to get bus tickets so close to the long weekend.

Oh, and my housemate has a tumblr, which I may cameo on occasionally. It's a more frequent account of the antics my house gets up to. See it here.

Also, I have a twitter here. Just the random thoughts that occasionally go through my head. Finally caved to peer pressure and my Film Studies class.

Off to eat copious amounts of food, brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment