Friday, December 12, 2008

So close, I can taste it...

Tomorrow, I finish my final exam of the term and can officially put on my engineering jacket. For those who don't know, the leather jacket of Queen's engineers (aka the Golden Party Armor/GPA) is a symbol of our pride in our faculty and a bit of a scrapbook for our time at Queen's. Now commonly dyed gentian purple, its yellow leather has been a symbol of Queen's engineers for years. We slam it with pride.
But, my ultimate exam is Computers. And I'm taking it without the aid of a computer. WHY?!?!?!
Because apparently the problems come up with different answers, depending on who is at the keyboard.
So now I memorize useless algorithms for spreadsheets and this little piece of hell called Maple (which, depending on its mood, either grudgingly does your formula or gets stuck in an infinite loop, freezing your computer).
But tomorrow, I will be done and good riddance.

Hell in a box.
In the meantime, I found this wonderful clip of Bert and Ernie gangsta rapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment