Monday, December 15, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...Now Check out Dominic Deegan!

Yay, I'm finally home and can chill a little bit. Finals kicked my butt a little, but that's all behind me now.
Anyways, I realized after checking out my webcomics folder tab thing that I read a lot of them. nd I keep on finding more. So, I figure I'll do a semi-regular webcomic review series. Most are fairly well-known and don't need my not-read blog to do a plug for them. Others are fledgling and are still awesome and deserve every plug they get.
So, let's start with the very first webcomic I read. Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire. This webcomic by the esteemed Mookie updates 5 times a week (used to be more, but hey, take what you can. I think 5 times is amazing). The titular hero is a grumpy seer who is constantly saving the world from necromancers, infernomancers, Chaos, Order, demons, and other baddies. Smartly written with a penchant for bad puns, Dominic Deegan is an excellent introduction to the awesomeness of webcomics.
Find it at: http://www.dominic-deegan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment