Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It snowed. This is my day so far.

And there was still class.

The other college in Kingston was closed.

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS.

Woke up, shoveled 6 inches of snow from my steps/walk. Trudged my way to class on the road since the sidewalks weren't cleared yet. At 11 in the morning.

Class happened. Nothing special to report.

It's still snowing.

I looked out the window of my last class. Decided to bus it home.

I love Kingston transit. It's warm. And free. And right in front of my house.

Thank you bus driver who drove me home.

I am warm now. My housemate booked me a massage/mani later today.

Before anyone gets ideas, I want the mani to help me stop biting my nails. My health and safety is at stake since I regularly handle things that can kill me in the chem labs.

How I feel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment