Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love...

Johnny Wander.
It's a webcomic that has already made a few appearances on this here blog. It's a lovely slice-of-life style comic that is so random yet relatable. The main cast is a bunch of friends fresh out of university who are living together. The comic is the random things that have happened to them.
I have to say that my favorite character is John and his Johnisms. I feel like I'm probably the most like him. Personality-wise that is. I certainly don't tower over anyone.


I also love the t-shirts they have in the store. I seriously want either the PaleontoLOLogy shirt or tote bag.
Plus, I can't get over Conrad's shutter shades. So. Much. Win.

Anyways, you should totally go and read their comic. And perhaps purchase a rockin' tee.

Oh, and just so you know, I scoured through my archive and added tags to my posts. If you think I should add a different tag, or forgot one, feel free to let me know in the comments or at echan1545(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment